SUNDAY FUNDAY



Good morning, Everyone! As I have mentioned before, my family is in town, visiting me for my B-Day. From what they tell me, Toronto had one of the coldest, sunless, rainiest Summers this year, so naturally they are really enjoying the warm Cali weather. Normally, we try to squeeze in as many activities as possible during their visit, but this year, since they were so starved for warmth and sunshine, we spent most of our time on the beach. And this weekend was no exception:) Not that Emil and I mind very much, I am sure by now you know we are complete and utter beach bums:) So, we spent the last 2 days in Malibu and Santa Monica doing a bit of everything from tanning and swimming to biking, shopping and of course everyone's favorite - dining out:) What about you guys, what did you do this weekend?