SUMMER BLUES



Good morning, Everyone! How is your week going so far? 
This one, is yet another one of those outfits comprised entirely out some of my new and old favorites! The cute tank and shirt I'm wearing in today's post were a B-Day gift from my mom. That alone automatically puts them into a category of all-times favorites, yet the fact they just happen to be comfy and flowy and in my favorite shade of blue, elevates them right to the top of that list:)

The pair jeans I am wearing in today's post is basically the end result of the search for that elusive pair of perfect boyfriend jeans I've been immersed in for the past, oh... well pretty much for ever! Why am I so obsessed with this pair? Well, in the past I've been able to find a pair that fits right, or a pair that has just the right amount of distress and even a pair in that particularly appealing shade of blue I like so much. But, it is only now that I finally found a pair that combines all of the above!