Vintage Sweaters!

 Sweaters, sweaters.....vintage sweaters!  Every year as I search for vintage clothing for the website, I put away the vintage sweaters I find and list them all as a collection in September.

 This year, I've got several yummy cashmeres, lots of beaded beauties, and a fun group of colorful wools, all dating from the 1950s, 60s and 70s.

This year's vintage sweater collection started going up yesterday at Couture Allure.  I'll continue with more today and probably right on into tomorrow until they are all up.

Here's one of my favorites - a luscious 1950s pure cashmere sweater in muted butternut squash orange by Dalton.

My advice?  Don't hesitate if you see something you like!  This gorgeous 1950s beaded cashmere sold right away.  I'm not surprised.  That beadwork is breathtaking!