Angie Varona



Angie Varona has turned 18 on May 1, 2011. Just thought you should know.

I'm the kind of girl who is proud of who I am, the exercise and make my body looks sexy. I would not have made it to the attention, but it is one of the issues that motivated me. Angie Varona goal is to live a happy and healthy lifestyle and maintain my beauty for as long as possible. I'm trying to book, when it comes to my diet and eat as healthy as possible.

Angie Varona
Angie Varona
Angie Varona
My father never supported my goals and the actions I take as a woman in particular. Although I know that deep down he loves me as much as I love him even if it shows full. I have no regrets and I still love all the emotions in my heart. My father has always been against the way I dress, people who spent time with and my speech. But I will always continue to live the lives they will lead and phase someone does not want me, I am who I am and it's better to just accept it.
Angie Varona
Angie Varona
Angie Varona
I'm not like most girls, I am honest and frank. "I have spent much time and effort to stay fit." I think my appearance is very important and I am proud of all aspects of my body. Growing up, I was always the girl who had developed point before everyone else, I was the kind of girl you find in the supermarket next to the watermelon, oranges, as I said, I'm not a shy type of girls and I am proud of all aspects of my body.
Angie Varona
Angie Varona
Angie Varona
After a good hard workout, I love taking showers to cool off and relax in. They generally make a minimum of 30 minutes of cardiovascular exercise so you can be a good sweat, I make sure I'm clean properly after each workout and maintaining Varona fresh smell.
Angie Varona
Angie Varona
Angie Varona
Angie Varona
Angie Varona
Angie Varona
Angie Varona
Angie Varona
Angie Varona
Angie Varona
Angie Varona
Angie Varona
Angie Varona
Angie Varona
I think it is very important to keep your teeth white and clean. I like smiling and confident when I do. That's why I brush my teeth at least twice a day and I will never forget floss.I I am a perfectionist, I live in age to perfection, where everything is perfect I'm happy. When things go wrong, I am easily embarrassed (gross) and what I can do a complete overhaul.

Basically, I love everyone around me, I am an independent woman with the heart of a child. I love pink, pink is my favorite color. I love being the princess, and one day when I find my prince, I hope you thank me for everything I am and nothing more. I am a strong girl, I do not care how many people can insult me, I came to realize people will always continue to assume things about me based on what they see, but deep down I'm an innocent girl with the mentality of any other girl my age. I express my love for myself, taking photos. I find it fun and gives me an aura of happiness to see me smile.