The lazy girl's guide to dressing up



Let's have an honest moment, shall we?  Sometimes getting dressed is hard work. There have been many a times I have stood in my closet, staring aimlessly at more than enough clothes, thinking, "I have nothing to wear."  While simultaneously turning around and continuing to wear my pj's I had worn to bed.

Sound familiar?  If so then this is the post for you!  Today I am sharing my tips for no brainer, ready to wear outfits straight from your closet!

Grab a pair of Skinny Jeans
Skinny jeans are definitely a no brainer.  Cuffed for warmer days or worn with boots in the cold, skinny jeans are a fast way to look put together and polished without much thought.


Try an everyday top with a statement necklace
The perfect pairing of comfort and style.  Try a basic tee or sweatshirt with a fun, chunky necklace to add a wow factor.  Super easy and then you are out the door!



  
Throw on a Blazer
Seriously.  When has a blazer ever done you wrong?  Dress it up or dress it down..it is not even a question why a blazer is a fast and easy option when making an outfit. 

 
Bust out your Graphic Tee's
Nothing is easier than throwing on a great graphic tee and a pair of jeans.  This is most definitely my go to when I'm not sure what to wear!


   
Your best accessory is your hair and make up
But it is true..if you are having a good hair day than your clothes are not as big of deal.  I don't know about you but I can conquer about ANYTHING on a good hair. The right hair and makeup can make any outfit look good.
So my fellow lazy females get creative.... LoL