How to Get White Teeth Naturally - Do's and Don'ts
People often ask themselves “How do I get white teeth fast?” or “How do I get white teeth at home?”. Restoring the brightness of your smile is easier than you may think with our “do's” and “dont's” for sparkling white teeth.
Home Remedies for White Teeth: Do’s
1. Use the inside part of an orange or banana peel to rub your teeth.
2. Rubbing your teeth with the juice of half a lemon helps remove yellow stains and tartar.
3. Looking for home remedies for white teeth? Use half a teaspoon of baking soda with a pinch of salt to rub your teeth for dazzling effects. Make sure you don't use too much baking soda or it might have the opposite effect.
4. Strawberries are excellent home remedies for white teeth. You can cut them in halves or use them in pureed form to rub your teeth. Be sure to brush your teeth immediately, because strawberries contain acids and sugars that can harm your teeth.
5. Dip your toothbrush in hydrogen peroxide and gently brush your teeth.
6. You can also use table salt to rub stains off the teeth.
7. Munching on crunchy fruits and vegetables like apples, broccoli, carrots, cucumber, celery and parsley also helps remove stains off teeth.
8. Be sure to include milk, yogurt and cheese in your diet. They contain calcium and phosphorus, which encourage the remineralization of tooth enamel.
9. Consume more raisins. They boost saliva production, which helps rinse the plaque away and prevents build up.
10. Chew sugar-free gum with xylitol. Xylitol is a natural sweetener that can help prevent plaque and encourages enamel regeneration.
1. Avoid fizzy drinks as the acids they contain eat away the tooth enamel.
2. Smoking affects dental health as well as general health. Nicotine leaves yellow stains on teeth.
3. Drugs like cocaine, ecstasy, etc, are harmful for both dental and overall health. They restrict blood flow to the gums and cause extensive gum damage.
4. Dark colored juices leave stains on the teeth. Drink such juices with a straw.
5. Black coffee should also be avoided if you want sparkling white teeth.
6. Tomato sauce and balsamic vinegar are believed to cause teeth staining as well.
7. Red wine leaves stains on the teeth and eats away tooth enamel. Rinse your mouth with cool water after drinking red wine to prevent staining.