Please Support a Dream

My husband Harry has been a writer all his life.  I've known it from the first day I met him.  I have a stash of eloquent love notes and poetry to prove it. Even though Harry always dreamed of being a writer, he got a degree in accounting and has worked in that and other related fields since graduating.  But the book...the book.....it was in his soul.

One day, about 4 years ago, I had the opportunity to read a poem Harry had written to a friend in college.  I was stunned at the beauty of his words written when he was only 19 years old.  I turned to him and challenged him, saying, "Why aren't you a writer?"  And thus, it began.  Harry took the idea that had been in his mind for so long and brought it to life.  I am so very proud of him.


The book is written.  It is called "Little Deadly Things" and is set to be published on September 12, 2012.  It's part science fiction and part thriller, but it's really a work of literary fiction about humankind.  It tells the story of how things that happen to us when we are young have a profound affect upon who we become as adults.  It is beyond wonderful, and that's not just the proud wife speaking. 

Harry is self publishing his book, and has launched a Kickstarter Project to raise the remaining funds necessary to get the book into print and into e-reader format.  Can you help?  We need to raise $2500 by August 12 in order to have the project funded.  No gift is too small and your support would be most appreciated. 

I'll let you know when "Little Deadly Things" is available.  I know you're going to love it!  If you'd like to learn more about the book or read an excerpt, you can go to Harry's website.  But first, please do support the project.  Thank you!

UPDATE!  A huge THANK YOU to those of you who have chosen to support this project.  The response has been wonderful and we truly appreciate your help!